Friday 25 September 2015

Feature & Follow #5


It's Friday, and you know what that means on this blog. It's time for another Feature & Follow Friday!

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. I've just started getting involved in these features and they're great fun! It's a really cool way to find out what people are reading and connect with other bloggers. Added bonus, the aim of a blog hop is to follow others. You follow me, I follow you. Wins all round! I'm happy for followers on GFC, Twitter, Bloglovin', Goodreads, whatever works for you. GFC seems to be being a bit temperamental at the moment, so I guess I'd prefer Bloglovin' follows if I had to pick one.



This week's question: If you could have any job, what would you do?
by Peace Love Books.

Travel blogger. No question. I love travelling, I love blogging, so getting paid to travel and then write about it is the ultimate dream job for me! Since starting up my blog back in July I haven't been out of the UK, but have a few trips coming up that I may do a post or two about (I don't think there are enough hours in the day for two blogs!). I spent a few years abroad after college and really wish I'd taken more time to write down what I saw and experienced. Plus I like to think that some of the stupid things I did could give some helpful tips (ie, what not to do) to fellow travellers, whether it was falling for tourist scams in Bangkok, eating noodles over ice cubes because I somehow got my Japanese phrases disastrously wrong in Harajuku or trying to get medicine for chronic food poisoning in a Chinese town where nobody spoke English. And the idea that some people actually get paid to do that makes me positively green with envy!

How about you guys? What would be your dream job?

4 comments:

  1. Being paid to travel the world sounds awesome! Good pick ! Followed via GFC :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would quite literally be the best job in the world I think!

      Thanks for stopping by my blog!

      Delete
  2. Being paid to travel the world sounds awesome! Good pick ! Followed via GFC :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to love travelling but less so now. It would be really fun to try all sorts of food though :) Thanks for stopping by and following! I followed back via Bloglovin' :)

    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete